Monday, August 17, 2020

Assignment 1: Student Sites

First things first...you will be creating an online site you will use for the year.  Decide what you want your site and "work" image to look like.  This is where you will post everything from ideas to completed assignments.  I will have access to the site so I can follow your progress, your concepts, work you would like to reconsider, and ultimately this is where I will be able to follow your journey through the AP Studio year.

A few things to consider when creating the design.  Your site is for your use only, but keep in mind, you will be visible not only me, but to NDB and anyone you share the site with.  Keep what you create and what you post professional at all times.

You are welcome to post images you capture other than assignments but please label them with the name and site of the artist.  If you cannot find those, do not post.

Use the following link to start your new site: https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g#welcome

Once you have completed your site, email me the link so I can add it to the class blog.

Post sketches, work in progress, concentration concepts, and final images for your portfolio.  With each FINAL image, post the media used, size, title, and a reflection on the piece.  I'll be using your posts to grade, comment on your work and ideas I'd like you to think about so please keep them up to date.


I'm excited!  Welcome to AP Studio 2020-2021!



No comments:

Post a Comment